2020 Rinker Q3 OB
The Q3 Outboard is the latest model in the Q Series line-up.
Consistent with the other Q models, the Q3 OB has a deep, hot tub style bow that offers safe riding and comfortable lounging for its passengers. Additional similarities include an open concept floor plan that offers plenty of room for family, friends, and pets.
Storage areas, cubby holes, and stainless steel cup holders ensure everyone’s belongings find their place out of the way.
New to the Q3 OB model is the patent pending Stow-n-Step™ seating that is standard on the oversized transom walk-through. Two additional Stow-n-Step™ seats are optional for the swim platform. These seats stow away when not in use. The anti-slip starboard cover offers sure footing when stored. When an extra seat is needed, the one-hand operation offers a quick and convenient conversion into a comfortable flip-up seat.
Features may include:
- Bimini Top with Boot, Color Coordinated
- Cushioned Armrests at Throttle Position
- Cup holders: Stainless Steel
- Integrated Trash Container – Removable
- Seating – Single (Helm) Bucket Seat with Flip-up Bolster
- Seating – Port-side Swing-back Lounge
- Seating – Walk-through Stow-n-Step™ Seat
- Storage – Port Side Dash Glove Box
- Storage – Starboard Console
- Storage – Dual Stow-n-Step™ Platform Wells
- Anchor Storage Locker w/ Cradle
- Cleats – Stainless Steel Fixed
- Install Engine – Outboard Motors
- Rub Rail – with Stainless Insert
- Walk-thru Transom Entrance
- Windshield – With Walk-thru, Tinted Safety Glass
- Stereo – Kicker KMC10-Bluetooth-AM/FM Weather Band
- Liner, Fiberglass – Gelcoated Finish Throughout (no toilet)
- Chartplotter / Simrad Multifunction Display
- Steering – Tilt, 5 Position
- There are no features available