2014 Cobalt Boats 302
Engineered perfection will always remain an elusive, if admirable, goal. Please don’t tell the 302.
The superlatives tell part of the story — the largest bowrider in the Cobalt line, for example, or the most spacious cockpit in its class – and the 302’s features add their share to the argument: a sunpad large enough for side-by-side tanning, huge bow seats with new standards for forward comfort, carefully placed storage, power options ranging from aggressive to more aggressive still. Sun protection available via the bimini top, or the fiberglas hardtop with arch.
But perfection is an inclusive term, and little things can mean a lot: molded stereo speakers set at precise angles for ideal acoustics, an armrest at the throttle, a dimmer for the backlit gauges, gas assists on the ski locker, double latches at the anchor door, water-resistant rubber fillings for the canvas snaps, the wiring loomed and supported everywhere.
Tour the 302. Poke about. Open some hatches. Touch, look, listen, and prepare to smile
Features may include:
Dash and Instrumentation
- Accessory Power Plug – 12 Volt
- Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Pkg.
- AM-FM, Single CD Stereo w/6 Speakers
- Aft Sunpad w/Adjustable Backrest
- Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/Neoprene Back
- Head w/Pump Out Porta Potti
- Sink Console (head compartment)
- Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
- Ski Tow Eye – Stainless Steel
- Transom Storage/Ice Chest
Structure and Safety
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection
- Circuit Breaker Protected Elec System
- There are no features available